Ronald J. Drescher has been practicing since 1986 in the areas of business transactions, commercial litigation, loan documentation, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and out-of-court workouts. His experience also includes corporate reorganizations, insolvency, business and tax planning.
- Ron Drescher Talks More on His New Book – “The Single Mom’s Guide to Financial Recovery” with Katherine from “It Needs to be Said”
- Single Moms Who Turned Their Ideas into Dollars
- Dream With Your Eyes Open
- Shift How You Think About Money for Your Best Year Yet
- Ron Drescher Talks with Katherine about His New Book – A Single Mom’s Guide to Financial Recovery