Ronald J. Drescher has been practicing since 1986 in the areas of business transactions, commercial litigation, loan documentation, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and out-of-court workouts. His experience also includes corporate reorganizations, insolvency, business and tax planning.
- The Single Mom’s Guide to Surviving Summer (Without Wrecking Your Budget)
- Creative Ways for Single Moms to Find Free Time So They Can be More Productive and Have More Fun
- Personal Finance Concepts Every Single Mom Should Know
- Paying the Price for a Spouse’s Financial Crimes
- Ron Drescher Talks More on His New Book – “The Single Mom’s Guide to Financial Recovery” with Katherine from “It Needs to be Said”